Negligent Driver Accident in Vero Beach, FL
Aggressive Accident Attorney in Vero Beach, FL: The Law Offices of Keith Bregoff
At the Law Offices of Keith Bregoff, our negligent driver accident attorney in Vero Beach, FL knows that no one can control another driver’s actions. Traveling safely isn’t simply up to us, it is a collective practice that develops on our roadways – with little success when someone is negligent behind the wheel.
Our experienced personal injury attorney vero beach has successfully represented drivers and passengers in vehicles, motorcyclists, and pedestrians who have been injured as the result of a negligent driver’s actions. Negligent driving in any capacity is against the law, and we work aggressively to pursue these individuals to ensure our clients receive the financial recovery package they deserve for their injuries. We can help you recover fully, too.
What Is Negligent Driving?
Negligent driving is defined as operating a vehicle while failing to use proper or reasonable care, resulting in injury or damage to another. Negligent driving is incredibly common and can occur when a driver takes their eyes off the road for even a mere second.
Other unsafe, negligent driving examples include:
- Ignoring speed limits by speeding or driving too slowly
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Aggressive driving or road rage
- Drowsy or exhausted driving
- Lengthy driving trips without breaks
- Using electronics while driving, including texting and navigation
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics
- Not yielding to weather conditions, including rain or fog
- Eating or drinking behind the wheel
- Failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Disregarding construction and road work conditions
- Reading while driving
- Changing lanes recurrently
- Passing other vehicles often
- Inadequate use of turn signals
- Braking purposely without cause
- Horseplay with passengers
Any time a driver’s attention is not trained directly on the road, and their attention is diverted elsewhere, they are driving negligently. When an accident results from their behavior, we can help you hold that driver responsible for their reckless actions.
How Common Is Negligent Driving?
The number of crashes occurring each year in the State of Florida are representative of a disturbing trend. A simple look around traffic patterns gives drivers a glimpse of just how negligent other drivers are in passing.
According to the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles, last year alone there were:
- 235,778 traffic crashes, equaling 646 crashes per day
- 197,214 injuries
- 2,939 fatalities
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides national statistics for the previous year, including:
- Traffic fatalities increased by 7% in the past year
- 6,296,000 total police reported crashes
- 2,443,000 injuries, equaling 6,693 per day
- 96 fatalities per day
When negligent drivers hit the road, everyone else’s safety is in jeopardy. If you have been injured in an accident where a negligent driver was responsible, our accomplished attorney can help you seek the damages you require to heal fully.
Auto Accident Contents:
- 11 Point Accident To Do List
- Uber Accident
- Car Accidents Due to Weather
- Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Vero Beach Car Accidents Attorney
- Texting While Driving Accident
- Auto Accident Claims in Vero Beach, Florida
How Can the Law Offices of Keith Bregoff Help?
At the Law Offices of Keith Bregoff, our negligent driver accident attorney has provided successful representation for hundreds of individuals who have suffered a personal injury due to another’s irresponsible behavior.
The result of these accidents can cause serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Limb injuries
- Chest injuries
- Burns, scrapes, and bruising
- Neck injuries
- Internal injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
Each case we represent is unique, and the seriousness of the injuries and the harmed individual’s needs will differ. We will review your case, your injuries, your losses and your needs fully before developing your case into a larger picture, and announcing our demands for recovery.
Some of these recovery costs can include:
- Current, ongoing and future medical expenses
- Hospital stays, procedures and X-rays
- Present and future lost wages
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Medical supply rental
- Short and long-term disability
- Partial or full disability
No matter the size of your injury, our attorney can help you pursue the negligent driving who caused them, so you can begin healing quickly and effectively.
Contact Our Experience Accident Attorney in Vero Beach, FL Today
If you have been injured in an accident with a negligent driver, call our accomplished auto accident attorney in Vero Beach, FL today at 772-492-8967. We provide free consultations and are available to discuss your case now. Once we understand the scope of your injuries, and your overall needs to return to the quality of life you once enjoyed, we will outline the next steps for your case. Call us today to find out how we can help you.