Keith Bregoff is thrilled to have the opportunity to award a scholarship to one future lawyer. Students who will be pre law undergraduates or entering law school in the United States are eligible for the $500 scholarship. The scholarship is intended to help the student defray the cost of their education, and can be used for tuition or related expenses.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must:
- Prove citizenship or that they are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be attending a pre law undergraduate or enrolled in a first year law program in Fall 2018
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
An application deadline of February 15, 2018 is set for the following items:
- Resume, including community service and extracurricular activities
- Essay on a law-related subject of interest to the applicant, between one and three pages
- Complete transcripts
- Letter of acceptance from the school the student will attend for Fall 2018
- Birth certificate, passport or other proof of legal residency
The scholarship is intended to be used exclusively for educational costs related to tuition and coursework. The recipient will be required to submit receipts to show how the award was spent. The selection committee plans to award the scholarship by February 28, 2018, and the winner will be notified around this date.
No applications will be accepted after February 15, 2018. Please submit the application using the form below. Our office staff cannot answer any questions about the application, so please do not contact us about this scholarship.